Methods that can help you properly remove pet fur.
Fabric Softener Pet Hair Removal Technique
1. To start with, you should make a solution by combining one part fabric softener and three parts water inside a spray bottle
2. Then, take that mixture and spray your rug lightly with the mixture. Be cautious not to put on too much as you only need to spray a light mist over your carpet
3. Leave to dry
4. With all the pet fair now loosened up by the fabric softener, you should have no problem sucking them all up with your vacuum cleaner
This may seem like a silly idea at first but hear us out and you’ll soon realise howthis method works.
1. Start by blowing up a balloon
2. Rub it lightly along the surface of your carpet
3. The static from the balloon will draw in the hairs, pulling them from the fibres of your carpet
We’re sure you have a squeegee just lying around the house. This method can be made even better if you have an extra wide one.
1. Start by pushing along the floor.
2. The rubber pulls up the pet hair, freeing it easily from your rugs.
Lint rollers/FURemover Method
Lint rollers and FURemover are two great tools that are made specifically for this tricky task. The lint roller is a small device that has a sticky surface that gets the pet hair as you roll it along the carpet or an article of clothing.
On the other hand, the FURemover is a unique carpet brush that is used for pet hair removal. You can find one at your local pet shop but if you don’t find one there, you may purchase one online. As for how you use it, you use it like a regular brush!
Rubber Glove/Flip Flop Technique
1. These two go hand in hand because you have to wear both of these things on your hands.
2. You start by getting them slightly damp and then, you can wipe them over the surface of your rugs and carpets and watch as the fur sticks to them!
However, there will be a time when neither of these techniques will sufficiently
clean your carpet of all pet hair. Don’t worry though as you can just give us a call
and we’ll be on-site to properly clean your carpet and leave it fresher than ever