Carpet cleaning is a combination of top quality equipment and cleaning solutions, used in an intelligent manner by a technician. You have our promise to provide you exactly that and nothing less:
Fast drying, Fresh, Fluffy and beautiful clean carpets at a very affordable price.
We will clean your carpets thoroughly, ensuring that there are no sticky residues or odours and because we only use detergent free cleaning solutions your carpets WILL stay cleaner for much longer.
To ensure your carpets are 100% clean the following cleaning stages are completed:
- Carpet check to ensure it is well fitted to the grippers and that there are no damaged seams or worn areas. We will also try to identify any permanent damage due to heat, staining or rubbing. Anything we might found will be brought to the clients attention. Then a thorough vacuum with industrial brush high powered twin motored vacuum cleaner: main body of carpet, edges, around the pipes, etc. Larger furniture will be moved by the technician to ensure the whole carpet is cleaned, customers please move small furniture items and breakables such as china, glassware, ornaments, etc.
- Application of cleaning solution using pressurised sprayin and initial spot and stain removal: detergent free solution to safely split soils from carpet fibre, following by spot and stain removal process.
- Mechanical brush agitation of solution to carpet: further releasing soils, grit and water soluble marks and stains.
- Extraction of soils and contaminants: using Prochem or Numatic high pressure hot water extraction machine.
- Pile re-set by hand using grooming brush and set air-blower: to assist faster drying and ensure consistant pile direction.
Before we start we will do some simple tests to identify the fibre type and carpet construction. From these tests the best cleaning solution and equipment will be chosen to give the best possible finish. The customer will be given an approximate time for completion of the work together with an estimated drying time: usually about 2 hours or less.